[pianotech] iphone database?

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:21:07 MST 2009

Ron,

I used the Treo 650 from day 1 also. After going to hell and back with all
the different sync programs, I found that Google does it best and
wirelessly. I forgot how I got the info from my palm into Google, but once
you do that, it just syncs through your wireless router or the 3G network at
whatever interval you set. I also sync my Outlook calendar with Google which
also syncs with my iPhone.

Al