[pianotech] Bare feet/germaphobe

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 19:56:58 MST 2009

David and others.

When I taught at the Piano Hospital, I got the reputation of liking to tune
for Orientals, who want me to take my shoes off.   The first time I tuned
for a Asian lady that became a great customer I was happy to tune in my
stocking feet.   When I was ready to leave, I asked for some kind of little
chair to set on so I could put my shoes back on.   She promptly returned
with a childs chair and set it in front of me.   I asked for a small chair
and she brought a small chair.

William