[pianotech] maps or GPS

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 12:25:32 MST 2009

Plus, it costs $139 for Garmin
ast time I looked to update.  97% accurate although,

It's for this reason I didn't buy a GPS. I prefer the old fashioned street guides. There was a very good one in St. Louis, and there is a very one for Oahu. I have found them to be very accurate, and it only costs $15.0. It last about a year before the much used pages tear out. I also look at it when I'm waiting for a customer so that I can get better acquainted with the island. And, it's one less electronic devise to learn.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789