[pianotech] maps or GPS

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Nov 26 18:34:25 MST 2009

I bought my Garmin in 2007, and it came with a FREE map update.  (They still come that way too, last I checked).  You really don't need to update but once every two years.  I just recently went online and got my 2010 update for FREE.  I figure after another two years, instead of updating, I will just buy a new one.

Plus it is convenient instead of the old fashioned maps.  If your customer stands you up, and you've got some time to burn, you can either punch in the next customers address, or a point of interest to get you wherever you want to go.  Much simplier for me than trying to plot a course on a map, or having pre-printed mapquest directions, in which case, you are out of luck.

Matthew

Sent via
Garmin Nuvi Mobile Device