[pianotech] call-backs you can't charge for

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 20:54:29 MST 2009

I especially love the ones when they call you three months after you've been
there and say, "Gee this started happening right after you were here" (a
sticking note right after a tuning suggesting that your tuning caused the
note to start sticking).  Usually these are the once every 5 years
customers.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com