[pianotech] Lyre Damage

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 26 23:28:44 MST 2009

Spread out over almost the entire length of the keybed I find this a much
more appealing sacrifice than using the relatively small area provided by
the lyre itself. The contact area, if used correctly is the front of the
keybed with the tool starting at the left leg side and running along the
length close to the front. This should have very little chance of driving
the drop screws into the pin block I'd say.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)