[pianotech] Lyre Damage

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 26 23:31:23 MST 2009

I have! I've seen drop screws broken off. Admittedly there wasn't much of a
gap between the screws and the block in the first place but that's no
excuse. Even if this weren't the case the rounded over edges of the lyre
bottom is just plain negligent IMHO.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com