[pianotech] maps or GPS

Scott Helms, RPT tuner at helmsmusic.net
Fri Nov 27 03:53:03 MST 2009

Dave,

I don't know what brand of GPS you have, but on mine, you can choose in
the "preferences" menu to have it display an alphabetical keyboard or the
traditional QWERTY keyboard. Check your owner's manual - it should tell
you how to do it.

Scott
------
Scott A. Helms, Registered Piano Technician
480-818-3871
www.helmsmusic.net