[pianotech] To Don, Mark, and Roger. Was Jeannie, etc.

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 18:14:04 MST 2009

It depends on the manufacturer.  Some manufacturers rely more on the dealers
than others.  Though I haven't worked for a dealer for some time now it used
to be that Steinways needed quite a bit of prep work, Yamahas very little,
for example.  That seems to have been the arrangement with the dealer and
the dealer that I did some prep work for expected it.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com