[pianotech] Oversized tuning pins

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 27 20:21:45 MST 2009

I have a church client which (who?) purchased a 9-foot Shigeru, and two
Estonias.  One of the Estonias was so bad that every pin popped, and I
finally told them it was un-tunable. Short story....  I told them I thought
I could fix it, so called the guys from whom they got it and was to have a
shot. Seven hours later jerking pins back and forth, there were only about
two pins popping and the rest just quite tight.
les Bartlett Piano Service