[pianotech] agraffe prep redux

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 21:14:42 MST 2009

If you can keep a consistent angle of pull with abrasive cord, and rotate
it so that you create and follow the radius you are trying to create, then
more  power to you. Simpler by far is using the Foredom/Q-tip, and less
invasive and  uncontrolled.

In a message dated 11/27/2009 10:15:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,