[pianotech] agraffe prep redux

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 21:22:17 MST 2009

Yes, I appreciated that.  Those pictures were exactly what I was talking
about but it's hard to imagine that a q-tip would actually perform any real
shaping-I was hoping to get it done in my lifetime.  So I was mostly
interested in establishing the shape.  In the meantime a tip came in from
Del which I think did answer my question and which I decided to  pass on.
The polishing issue was really a secondary one as I'm not sure how important
the "polish" part of this particular procedure really is, especially since
they're relatively invisible.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com