[pianotech] a question about a piano brand

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:01:00 MST 2009

Hi Everyome,

What can you guys tel me about a Marcellus grand piano?  I person I'm working with who is interested in buying an inexpensive piano found this one used, I'm guessing craigslist. I'll have to evaluate it of course, but she mentioned she researched it and ist said it had 3 soundboards?  Is this possible or is she referring to it being overstrung more than twice?  thanks

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com