[pianotech] Thanks / tuning arm problems

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 10:14:29 MST 2009

Greetings,

         Thanks to all who generously made suggestions for tuning arm
healing and care. The bursa "goo" information was an eye opener for me. Wow.
Everything that was suggested makes good sense.

         Since, I have received 2 massage sessions; one which pinpointed my
arm and the other a full body message. The message therapist suggested a
full body as a follow up and this gal has a nickname of "Radar Fingers". When
she messaged my legs, I could feel blood circulation improving in my arms!!
It really proved to me that your body is all connected. Water drinking
(especially a brand named 'Smart Water') has helped to flush the lactic acid
(muscles produce it from use/overuse) out of my system.

         Again, Thanks to all.

Julia Gottshall
Reading. PA