[pianotech] Over prepping sales pitch WAS: prepping before sale

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 18:19:30 MST 2009

Back in St. Louis there was a salesman who told customers that he, and only him, had a special arragnments with the factory that the piano she sold were tuned so accurately at the factory that they didn't tuning for at least 10 years. This was when he was selling a very known American brand that is no longer in business. I don't know if he is continuing to make this claim with the other brands he is now selling.

Wim