[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Nov 29 19:42:15 MST 2009

Hi Terry:

Man, your core strength must be off the charts!!

Now that you have made me feel hopelessly inadequate, here's what I do.
Ride the stationary bike for 15 minutes and do 100 situps in the morning, an
hour or more of Yoga in the evenings.  All to get me ready for teaching
skiing again this year!

As someone who has been rebuilding for many years, and with chronic back
issues developing as a result of that, I have found that the yoga has been
invaluable in greatly mitigating my discomfort and almost making it go away.
I would recommend it to most anyone, regardless of their age.

Will Truitt