[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:20:56 MST 2009

Hey Will, that sounds like a great routine you have going there! I've been meaning to get into yoga, and now you have inspired me to start!

Oh, and yes, MUni (Mountain unicycling) and extreme unicycling in general, is an amazing core strengthening sport! It will also give you legs of steel, a super fit cardiovascular system, and guarantee you LOTS of comments (mostly positive haha) from onlookers!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"