[pianotech] Browsershots website

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Nov 29 20:28:47 MST 2009

Greetings,

I don't know if any of you remember, but when I put up my website a couple of months ago and asked for feedback, those who used IE 6 or IE 7 had trouble viewing certain images or pages correctly.

I found a website that will let you see what your own website (or any other website!) will look like under all the various browsers.  I think it's a great tool to utilize before you launch your site.

It's called http://www.browsershots.org.

Here's an example from my about me page.

http://browsershots.org/http://www.mccallpiano.com/mps/About_Me.html

Hope this helps someone!

Regards,

Rob McCall