[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:26:49 MST 2009

My workouts tend to be JUMPING to conclusions, DANCING around big problems, RUNNING my mouth off, SHOVELING bovine processed vegetable matter, STRETCHING what income I do have, DIVING into things which don't concern me, CHASING dreams and RUNNING around like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for the tool that I need RIGHT NOW!!

BTW, I visited REI yesterday and got a new floor bicycle tire pump - those ones that mount on the frame are definitely only for emergency with the high pressure Prestas.  I'm also doing my homework prior to getting a canoe or kayak with an idea to doing c/k camping trips.

Conrad Hoffsommer