[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Mon Nov 30 18:29:37 MST 2009

I got into climbing about 20 years ago. It's not so much the climbing that
keeps me in shape, but rather it's the incentive that keeps me working out
and watching what I eat (every extra pound feels like an anchor hanging off
your butt when you're up there!). I do a lot of walking, stairmaster, lift
weights, etc. I've done some mountaineering but although I still love the
hills  I'm not that much into suffering anymore (age and tuning spinets has
cured me of the need for that I guess), now it's just rock and ice climbing
and non-technical mountain trails.

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____