[pianotech] OT - Tune-a-Piano Sandwiches

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 18:21:29 MDT 2009

Please note this line on the website, below the recipe:

"Tune-a-Piano Sandwiches published in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p53 " and a photo credit appears under the image "Photo by Taste of Home".

Which means, most likely, that a copyright is registered on the entire contents of these magazines - including the photos. This website is advertising several magazines from the same publisher - so they probably own the rights to the images. But you can contact them and ask permission...

Israel Stein