[pianotech] OT: I'm featured in new book!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:59:18 MDT 2009

A few months ago, I was fortunate enough to be interviewed for a new book by Author Don McGrath, titled:

"Dream, Live it, Love it! Interviews with 50 athletes over 50"

The first 10 interviews IS NOW AVAILABLE in book form, and I'm one of the first 10!

 LINK: http://www.wisemediagroup.com/product_p/don.htm

I'm just so thrilled that Extreme MUni (Mountain Unicycling) will be represented in this
awesome new book, and that it documents what I, and many others do, as the legitimate
sport that it is! I can't wait to get my own copy! I am honored to have
been selected to be a part of this book, alongside of the 49 other 50+
athletes who have their own amazing stories to tell!

You can click the link above for more info. The full book of all 50 interviews will be out in early 2010.

PS: I guess being over 50 can have its perks!  (But I'd still rather be 25, lol!)

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"