[pianotech] It makes me Laugh

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 08:12:46 MDT 2009

List,

All the time I get e-mails from people trying to get there hand in my pocket, but this one was pretty good.   the person said in part,
    My name is John Kennedy.I am contacting you in regardless of an order of Piano.I will like to order the 24 grand foot used piano.I will like you to
send me an email with the quote on that and also advice me on the forms of payment that you accept.If you do not have that sizes.Kindly email me with the
size that is closer to that size range and let me know the quote on that.

Now, does the sound like he is really looking for a 24 foot long piano.   I am sure he will want my bank account number to put his verry large order into.

Have a great day.

William

William Benjamin
RPT www.pianoboutique.com