[pianotech] Test Blows

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:32:32 MDT 2009

Depends on the piano design you are working with.  Most cheap chinese
"pianos" require rather firm test blows on top of good hammer
technique to achieve any modicum of stability.  I don't need to go
further than mf on high-end pianos, like driving a fine car they slide
right into stabile tune with ease.

ymmv,
Andrew Anderson