[pianotech] Test Blows

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 10:36:46 MDT 2009

It's always good to make a "test" blow, just to be sure it's there to stay.
But I don't recommend pounding the devil out of it.  If you have good
technique, you won't need to pound.  If you pound hard, you may find that
the string ends up sharp later, especially in the top octaves.

Paul McCloud

San Diego