[pianotech] Recent parts order

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Sep 3 13:01:34 MDT 2009

Greg,

I certainly cannot argue with the notion of helping the supplier help us
better.

However, I find that such a notion almost always falls on deaf ears.  I've
had a discussion with the Chicago supplier regarding a customer service
issue and got precisely nowhere, not even an apology for their error.

I recently (10 days ago) emailed a (non-piano) business, full of praise for
their quality and service, as well as a request/suggestion. No response.

Just trying to get my newspaper delivered in the same manner I used to
deliver them (as a 6th-grader!), the same as my dad before me delivered
them... in a simple, customer-focused fashion. My forehead gets so bloody
these days, so when I have the option of going with a business that provides
basic customer service without a big argument, that's where I go. That's
where I get my website hosting, my landline telephone service, my car
repairs, my groceries.

Hence my flip response.

Paul