[pianotech] Recent parts order

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 16:59:00 MDT 2009

I've had the same problem and more Greg, far too often with the Chicago
supplier.  They never seem to be at fault for anything from shorting me on
an order, to sending a replacement string made to order FROM a string that I
had sent in to them for duplication!  The string I received back was nothing
like what I sent.  They refused to acknowledge their error but after MUCH
arguing and finally a little yelling on my behalf, they replaced the string
again and it still wasn't right.  Consequently, several years ago, I gave up
on them completely and have ordered elsewhere ever since.

Jer Groot RPT