[pianotech] Test Blows

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:42:59 MDT 2009

In some situations I do use a heavy “tuning blow” while torqueing, or
sometimes flagpoling, the pin flatter. But I prefer to let hammer
technique alone set the pin and render the string and then use a test
blow if warranted. It all depends on the piano.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.