[pianotech] Hearing protection

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 05:57:11 MDT 2009

I got a set of mold yourself ear plugs. It's a two part system.. You mix parts A and B together and put them in your ear for about 10 minutes while they set up. They are very comfortable, and I find they allow a broader range of frequencies through than conventional earplugs. I got them at Wal-mart for under $40.

Al