[pianotech] Hearing protection in the car

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:19:45 MDT 2009

I don't advocate breaking the law, even misguided laws.

(By the way, does anyone know any laws which prevent hearing-impaired
people from driving, or know of evidence that hearing-impaired people
have below normal driving safety records?)

See the following link concerning hearing damage caused by auto air
bags, for more reasons to wear hearing protection while driving:

http://tinyurl.com/kwncb5

Kent Swafford