[pianotech] Puzzler ala Wurly

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 11 18:53:04 MDT 2009

I appreciate your try. It does have the flange rail for the stickers,
but that assembly is solid. No pencils anywhere.

Well, yeah, it's obvious once you figure it out! I found that out. ;-)

Terry Farrell

Good Golly, is my puzzler so difficult it hasn't been solved? Do we
need to let the experts in on this??????