[pianotech] aurally pure tunings (from May 2009)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Sep 12 14:16:12 MDT 2009

Kent,

This statement of yours did not go by without escaping my attention.
For some reason, however, I failed to ask about it back in July when
you made it.

Today while tuning I was reminded of it and wanted to ask, what
exactly is this "coherent bass unison tuning" technique, please?

Sincerely interested,

Keith