[pianotech] Haynes baby grand

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 15:13:16 MDT 2009

Rob,

I have rebuilt pianos with the same story as yours.   We put on the receipt,
the work exceeds the value of the piano.

If she wants to come by and visit, that may be fun to let her help, but
don't reduce the price.   Between the extra time it takes you and having to
do a lot of hand holding, you might even come out in the shorts.

Charge Schedule.
X dollars per hour.
Plus ten percent if you watch.
Plus 25 percent if you help.
Plus 100 percent if I have to do it your way.

William