[pianotech] Swine flu "prevention"?

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Tue Sep 15 20:00:57 MDT 2009

When my wife taught piano, during flu season she would wipe down the
Yamaha keys with alcohol between students. That might be good for a
piano in a professor's studio but not workable in practice rooms, unless
students bring their own cleaning kit. Maybe there could be hand
sanitizers at the entrance to each room, away from the pianos.

Tom Cole