[pianotech] Yamaha M1?

Amadeus Piano amadeuspiano at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 15:06:37 MDT 2009

Thanks Paul, and thanks Terry for your detailed reply.  I just wanted to be
sure I wasn't missing something, that it wasn't some sort of one-off special
or unusual piano.

One of the things that mystifies me most about this work is the sheer
variety of pianos, and for example, the myriad little things, like the
disparate ways verticals open from the top.

Appreciate your help guys, Gary