[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 14:04:52 MDT 2009

Yes I know that there are other products and I even know a few of the
arguments.   One of them is that with Microsoft one has to jump threw a lot
of hoops to get things done.   The fact is that there are a lot of easier
databases, but they don't do as much.   The question is, does a person
dislike Microsoft, just because it is the biggest.

William