[pianotech] Last night on P.B.S

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 20 14:15:06 MDT 2009

During the bellyman part, I did him, briefly, installing the pinblock with dowls and removing blacking on the pinblock, apparently fitting to the plate?  Didn't actually show the plate going in and out.   There was some stringing of bass strings...
I would love a for the trade video of in depth work in each area...good thing for PTG to invest in and sell...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044