[pianotech] I have a couple of questions

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Sun Sep 20 15:33:39 MDT 2009

 Change the position of how you sit at the piano so your wrist
is not on an angle but more straight with your arm.

Excellent point.
Stand instead of sit when possible, this will change position for all of your body , shoulder, arm, wrist. I have taken a very wide stance in front of pianos to lower my tuning arm and to keep my posture vertical instead of bent over.

As was just mentioned, using your thumb and ring finger will help you a lot.

Paul Milkie