[pianotech] wrist trouble

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:50:00 MDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for teh suggestnos etc.  There were so many that I thought I'd just thank everyone at once.  :-)  The problem I'm noticing is the muscles in the hand not so much the wrist, muscles on top of the hand near the wrist.  When I tune later, I'll keep an eye on it.  Once I get that taken care of, I can then figure out how to speed up so I can get these pianos finished.  School pianos sure take a beating and are rarely on pitch when I go to tune them.  Thanks again everyone. Have a great day

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com