[pianotech] Essex EUP-123 keytop?

Ben Gac ben at benspianotuning.com
Wed Sep 30 19:56:23 MDT 2009

Hi List,

Does anyone have any spare Essex keytops available that they'd be willing to sell?  I'm afraid that the Steinway dealer in my area has none currently in stock, and they're on back order from Steinway NY.  A client of mine needs a replacement, and they'll only settle for the "real thing"!  I tried using a Schaff part, but the luster was different.  I tried a Boston keytop but the dimensions were slightly different.  Can anyone help me?  Many thanks!

-Ben

Ben Gac, RPT
Ben's Piano Tuning
(630) 291-5654 - cell