[pianotech] Avoiding Clients

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 20:56:32 MDT 2009

I admit Ryan, that I had to laugh at the response that asked if she talked
more than you do!  Now THAT was funny!

What I do is this.  Simply tell them that you have become far too busy and
cannot handle all of the work that you currently have (which is true on my
behalf) and that you have chosen some clientele to refer to other
respectable technicians due to this fact and that you are sure they will be
able to keep them as happy as you have been able to do for all of these
years and then give them their phone number.   What else needs to be said?
Nothing really.  No hurt feelings that way.

What they don't know, is that I usually choose someone that I don't like.
But, at the same time, I also choose someone that does nice work. hehehe..

Jer Groot RPT