[pianotech] Articles on Schaff website

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 06:01:43 MDT 2010

Chuck (or some other wise guru),
How about an in depth article on rebuilding a brass rail upright action such
as the I&P being discussed on a separate thread? Photos & tips for
annealing, modifying the brass clips to fit properly (or has Schaff improved
on previous batches?), etc. Also a review of the brass rail replacements
from Schaff would be helpful.
I know, you were just waiting for me to drop a project on your lap!
Parick Draine