[pianotech] Ivers & Pond Upright #24422 / posting photo's

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:20:09 MDT 2010

Hey Now to all,

Thank you John Voight for your explanation on the hammer flange. No agraffes
on mine. It does have the lost motion compensator though.

Thank you John Ross for all of your advise on the brass rail.

I really have not had any problems with it to speak of. I knew that there
could be some issues with the brass rail. I've noticed  that Shcaff will
duplicate a brass rail. Not sure how much it cost. Perhaps if I decide to do
the hammers I'll worry about the rail.

I tried to post some photo's at the same time I sent the original post but
nothing came through. I sent them to files at ptg.org. Any suggestions.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Chapter