[pianotech] Promote our business = Promote THEIR business

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 07:43:17 MDT 2010

Hi John,
Here's one place to start. Contact the chair and committee members, I'm sure
they are interested in their input. Give your RVP a call.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine RPT

teacher.relations at ptg.org

Zeches, Clarence *, Chair*  706-886-4035
Anderson, James F.
Davis, Josi
Grossman, Matthew R.
Lacey, Robert C.
Lee, Mihee
Lynch, Gregory M.
Meekins, Joyce E.
Messerly, Larry J. *, Board Liaison*

Committee Charges

*See Bylaws Article XIII. See Regulations Article II.B-14: “There shall be a
committee on teacher relations to promote education and understanding with
music teachers and to develop educational programs for use with teachers’
groups.”*

   - Promote RPT to teachers.
   - Assist in selection of a presenter from the PTG Board and/or members
   local to MTNA event for presentation of the PTG Teacher scholarship.
   - Review and suggest updates for the Piano Learning Center area on the
   PTG website.
   - Report on progress to Mid-Year Board and PTG Council.