[pianotech] 1990 Baldwin Spinet Model

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Apr 9 09:59:38 MDT 2010

Terry, I'm curious why you don't carry a tape measure and micrometer in your
tuning case?  You need to have them (mic, at least) for replacing plain-wire
strings or center pins, no? I have a small 10' tape measure... it's a
Stanley, the tape is about 1/4" wide and the case is about 1-1/2"square.
It's so small it's sometimes a bit difficult to locate in the pocket in my
case!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN