[pianotech] 1990 Baldwin Spinet Model

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 20:39:41 MDT 2010

Fair enough question for sure. I make 95+% of my service calls on a
motorcycle. Part of the necessity of that travel mode is to travel
with some minimum of tools/supplies. My standard rig at this time is
carrying two tool cases with me - one, almost entirely dedicated to
string replacement and the other, my tuning lever, mutes, common
tools, etc. My string replacement tool box is a recent addition to
what I normally carry with me - I simply did not have that with me at
the time I last saw this client.

So good point. I wasn't properly prepared before, but I am now.

Terry Farrell