[pianotech] slow business

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:34:54 MDT 2010

Hi William,

You mentioned putting a piano in our living room and running an ad.  Do you mean fo r piano lessons?  I'll check out the paper and I've thought about cold calling out of the phone book.  What are your thoughts calling residential listings as well.  I've doe this with churches and nursing homes shcools,but I'm toying around with the idea of residential listings.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com