[pianotech] Promote our business=promote their business

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 19:20:50 MDT 2010

And here's where Wim got his start...hate to admit it, but I'm also in this picture...

Stan Ryberg

Yep, that's me, top row, 6th from the right. I don't see you,
Stan, Care to show us what you looked like back in '64.  Is that Denny
Claus directing us?

Wim

Yeah, Wim...I'm below you and to your left...second row, sixth from the left...glasses...and I'd love to be that weight again!  Yes, Dennis Clauss directing, Al Hirsch accompanying.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net