[pianotech] 1911 Steinway "A"

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Apr 14 11:47:06 MDT 2010

Oh, yeah, I neglected to figure in that you said refinished when I answered
before.  Dittos to what David wrote.  If the refinish is good, that would
raise the price some.  If it really is a carcass, I'll stick by my original
answer.  If it's a nicely finished carcass, I'd be more inclined to figure
it's value in the $7K - $8K for it.

William R. Monroe