[pianotech] Photos???

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 07:08:38 MDT 2010

Joe,

If you go to Google and look around at the top, you will see link for Gmail. Click on it and you will be instructed on how to set up an *on-line* mailbox/account. You don't download the mail from this mailbox to your computer (mucking it up), it stays on-line.

After much trial and tribulation with my old desktop computer, I decided to just use on-line mailboxes. They are handy because you can access your mail from any computer. They are not handy if your connection is down--fortunately for me, that doesn't happen very often. I have a Yahoo mailbox for my Journal work, but I've heard that there has been a problem with Yahoo thinking that all those posts from pianotech are spam, so it would be better to stick with Gmail for a pianotech mailbox.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois